Saturday, May 3, 2008

Hello, Bangkok!

I have arrived in Bangkok, Thailand. Today was a travel day, so I don’t have much to report. My accommodations here are very nice. I have a serviced apartment with a small kitchen and best of all I get to spend a whole week here before I have to pack up again. I think the longest I have stayed anywhere is three nights in a row. I feel like I have been in a perpetual state of motion but I wouldn’t have had it any other way because then I would have missed something. The trip has been wonderful so far and I am sure it will continue to be here. Tomorrow I plan to do some sightseeing. I am hoping that I can get a massage at Wat Po Thai Massage School, visit The Grand Palace and go to Chatuchak Weekend Market all in one day. Wish me luck on finding my way around. I will let you know how it goes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope,

You are doing a great job in describing your travels- and I am glad that it appears from your posts that you are staying healthy.
Enjoy and we will look forward to doing an interview with you when you get back to Oklahoma.

Hope Pjesky said...

Ron,

Thanks for the comment. I wondered if you had been reading the blog. My favorite days so far have been Kobe and Tanegashima in Japan and Carey Island in Malaysia.

Hope